Wednesday 22 January 2014

Kia Ora!

Haere mai, or Welcome!  You've found Holly's pseudo-travelogue chronicling her adventures abroad as she conducts Ph.D. Thesis research in New Zealand.

Feel free to subscribe the the site, join the list of followers, or repost content via Facebook or other social media.  The more the merrier!

Because I'll be simultaneously filling my family in on mundane details (like my awesome orange-and-black bedroom) and explaining my research in bits and pieces, I also welcome any and all comments (you can post them at the end of any of my entries) and questions you'd like to post.  And if you're sick of hearing about trees and fungi all the time, check out my weekly columns in the Stanford Daily, yet another mass of non-work writing I love doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment